Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Product Review: The Body Shop 'Leona Lewis White Musk Libertine' Perfume

I just got my hands on The Body Shop’s exclusive limited edition beauty collection by gorgeous songstress Leona Lewis, which is completely 100% vegetarian and 100% cruelty free.One of the products from the new collection is 'White Musk Libertine' perfume.

This review is for the Eau de Toilette version, a parfum version is also available.This sensual Eau de Toilette has a light, fresh scent that blends cruelty-free musks at it's top, heart and base, with sweet notes of Turkish delight, baby Orchid and Chantilly cream.Unlike the other White Musk scent offered by The Body Shop, which was never my favourite, this Libertine range stays on the skin for a moderate time before fading to a gentler combination of cream and musk.I am enjoying this range far more than I expected.The only downside is the bottle size.I just wish the bottles were a little bit bigger.However, I think this size makes it more reasonable to squeeze in my pochette.

OveralI, I love how light, airy and fresh it smells.I bought this yesterday, and I am really happy with my purchase.

Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...