Pages

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Exclusive: L'Occitane En Provence Holiday 2013 Collection Launch


Welcomed by the L'Occitane en Provence staff, I had the opportunity to discover in person two limited-edition additions to the exquisite ''La Collection De Grass'' line of fragrances - Fleur d'Or & Acacia (for women) and Cedre & Oranger (for men).The new scents boast an entire lineup of products that include an Eau de Toilette, hand cream, perfumed soap and scented candle.

Providing a holiday-inspired ambience, I was totally amazed by L'Occitane's Christmas decorations and drool worthy gift sets.I had the best time sampling a variety of products, while receiving some beauty advice from the staff.I was even lucky enough to be given the time to sit with the lovely ladies handling the marketing at L'Occitane, enjoy some yummy bites and chat about their upcoming collections.

Here's a glimpse into what happened three weeks ago and stay tuned for my next post to see what I received in my complimentary gift bag.
























*Special thanks to Mohamed Defry Photography.

Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.

*Photo: Courtesy of My Vitrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...